Linking together minerals, people and skills
In this Section
Introduction to the CDM Regulations 2007
Who should attend?
For people who are: Managers; Supervisors; Contractors.
To provide course members with: An overview of the Construction, Design and Maintenance Regulations, 2007 ; An awareness of the main requirements of the legislation, including the role of the duty holders
The course includes:
- Overview of the new regulations
- Scope of the regulations
- Summary of the changes to the CDM Regulations
- What CDM 2007 expects of duty holders
- Contractual arrangements within the industry sector
- Planning and management of the work
- Changes to the Planning Supervisor’s role
- Assessing the competence and capabilities of contractors and other key project stakeholders
- Integration of the Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996
Number of delegates
minimum 6, maximum of 12
Duration and Delivery Options
Based in a training room. Short lectures; Demonstrations; Group discussions; Individual exercises; Successful completion of the course leads to a MPQC Certificate of Achievement.
Contact details: For further details or to make a booking, contact Maggi on 0115-983-6580 or email: email@example.com