01 – COURSE INFORMATION
MP Skills is proud to offer flexible, employer-led apprenticeships which are available for both levy and non-levy paying employers. We work with you, the employer, to provide a bespoke solution for to best suit your individual business needs.
Here is a list of our current available Level 2 apprenticeships:
- Mineral Processing Mobile and Static Plant Operator
- Mineral Processing Weighbridge Operator
- Mineral and Construction Product Sampling and Testing Operations
What are the benefits of this apprenticeship to employers?
Utilise your apprenticeship levy funds – up to £9K available
Have the option to deliver an apprenticeship that is bespoke to your business’ needs
Attract new talent into our sector
Develop existing employees or train new apprentices
Maximise the use of public funding (non-levy payers)
Gain skilled operators who have the potential and skill to move both your organisation and the industry in to the future
Speak to us about your needs and we’ll work together to find the perfect solution.
Some of the key competencies your apprentice will gain:
- Extensive mobile and/or static plant training
- ‘Red & Blue Card’ mobile and/or static plant assessment
- Up to two relevant Level 2 Vocational Qualifications
- Safety & personal accountability
- Interpersonal skills
- Products & quality knowledge
- Geotechnical & Quarry Regulations
- First Level Inspections and Maintenance
- Upon completion an mp connect will be issued
Support is offered throughout the entire apprenticeship and beyond.